Each team will be lead by Special Forces Veterans experienced in character and confidence development.
Teams will be comprised of both males and females.
In schools with higher Hispanic student populations, the majority of team members will be bi-lingual
Team Member Requirements
Mentoring Team Members will be trained in the VTIESF approach and must also demonstrate the following requirements (abbreviated list)
- Two years of documented college attendance
- Verifiable previous work experience with youth
- Demonstrated ability to work within multi-cultural environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful passing of background screen & substance abuse test